Friday, July 8

Happy Birthday to OrbisPlanis--3 Years of Art Blogging!


Happy Birthday to OrbisPlanis!

As I said on the two previous anniversaries, “I can’t believe I have been art blogging for ____ year(s)!” Well, now it’s been three years, and I’m still quite surprised.

I never really thought about how long OrbisPlanis would be around. However, every week—or even every day--new things are happening in the world of art. Things to be tried out and discovered, so there seems to be a never-ending supply of art things to blog about; that would be things, such as artists, paintings, art supplies, galleries, genres, art history etc., etc., etc.

Here are links to: my very first blog in 2008 and to the blogs on my first and second anniversaries.

Since my first blog, I have made 345 posts and have 21,293 page views as of this morning.

The year 2009 must have been the most interesting because the top five most-viewed blogs all were in 2009.

The top five are:






I appreciate all of the readers and followers around the world who make time to read the blogs. Will OrbisPlanis be around for a fourth anniversary? If the viewers keep on viewing, then there’s a good chance…

Happy Painting!

1 comment:

  1. Orbis,
    You just made me realize I have no idea when I started my own blog. I know it has been a while, but I will have to go look.
    LOL
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete