Monday, November 4

More Time Painting...

Courtyard and Tower
Acrylic on Canvas Panel
8 x 8 in/20.3 x 20.3 cm
Copyright 2013
Today I will begin to paint more. I will spend more time with my paints and brushes and supports actually painting. I will spend more hours in a day painting with the intent of incrementally increasing the number of hours.

I will still read and research art and artist's techniques including looking at favorite painter's paintings online. I will still read art books that will enhance my skills. I will still attend art galleries and art museums to see beautiful paintings. I will still go to my local art supply stores.

In short, I will spend more time painting and improving my painting, but I will spend less time:

- On painters' blogs

- On painters' YouTube videos

- On various Art and Artist Magazines and Online Art sites in business for themselves

- On social media

I'll post my paintings on OrbisPlanis, but I will spend more time actually painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment