Monday, March 19

A Finished Painting...


My Finished Painting
Well, I finished my painting. So, following up on my previous blog, A Painting in Progress…, here are my thoughts about a finished painting.
A finished painting is:

-Like taking a Summer vacation

-Like walking in clover

-Satisfaction

-An old friendship

-A feeling of calm

-Self-esteem

-Like driving out of a long tunnel

-An urge to do a happy-dance

-A beautiful thing

-A prideful experience

-Like winning the lottery (or at least a scratch-off)

-Stick-to-it-ive-ness

-Like hitting a jack-pot in Las Vegas or Monte Carlo

-Like finding the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow

-Something to shout about

-A leisurely stroll in the park

-A new member of your family of paintings

-Confidence in a job well done

-A wonderful thing

-Finished

-Definitely a painter’s reason for getting up in the morning

Keep On Painting

No comments:

Post a Comment