Thursday, March 2

The Painting Life Blog is Back




Two Pears

Acrylic on Canvas Panel

20 in x 16 in

Copyright 2023, All Rights Reserved




If any of you reading this blog remember way back in 2018, that was the last time I posted on Orbisplanis.

As happens to all of us sometimes, life intervenes, and we must face the challenges we're confronted with. In my case, and without going into any details, the challenge was the diagnosis of a terminal illness of a loved one. This stark reality lead to life-altering changes for the family. I was completely overtaken with the subsequent illness, death and recovery period (if you can call it that).

Needless to say, my painting life was put on hiatus for the duration. It has only been recently that I was able to re-kindle my interest and pick up my paintbrush.

Today's image is a by-product of my new reality.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment