Monday, December 22

Season's Greetings!

Ornamental
Acrylic on Paper
18 x 23 in/45.7 x 58.4 cm
Copyright Byrne Smith 2014
Last week I posted a test blog to see if I had fixed the problem I was having on Blogger. I'm happy to report that I believe the issues of my being a No Reply@Blogger and my thumbnails not appearing on the Reading List have been solved. I'm not completely sure what the fix was as I made several changes. First,  I ensured my settings on Blogger were correct, specifically that "show my email address" was selected and "allow blog feed" was set to "full." Second, I ensured my "post feed redirect URL" was current by burning a new feed on Feedburner. And finally, I added a line of HTML code to my post(s) that tagged my images as images with post.thumbnail. Many thanks to the site Blogger-Hints-and-tips where I got the line of code to use. If anyone else is having the same problem, I hope you find this helpful.

Other than that, this will be a slow week for painting due to all the upcoming holiday activities. I wanted to share today's image, which I completed a couple of weeks ago, and to wish all the painters and collectors Season's Greetings!

No comments:

Post a Comment