Monday, August 27

Painting on the Central California Coast

I ran across this item on the Santa Ynez Valley News website, and it reminded me of a vacation a few years ago to that area of the central California coast, specifically Buellton, Solvang, Los Olivos and Santa Ynez.

Along with the wine-tasting, I particularly remember visiting the small but impressive (Art) Gallery Los Olivos.

It would be great to visit the area again during John Mac Kah's workshop. Although I am not familiar with his work, I saw several of his beautiful paintings on his website and wanted to blog about this. I'm sure it will be a worthwhile experience for those painters attending.

Hope you can make it to the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley.

http://syvnews.com/entertainment/arts-and-theatre/c-gallery-offers-opportunity-to-learn-from-master-landscape-painter/article_d33cdd36-ebf3-11e1-bbe0-001a4bcf887a.html

No comments:

Post a Comment